Romy Shorts - Marquee Print
- A straight cut, slightly flared, which hugs the curves without molding them.
- A high waist, which shapes the silhouette.
- A unique print, designed by Juliette, the designer.
- An invisible zipper on the left side.
- 4 patch pockets, for an imminent side Couture.
☝ The cut is the same as the Shorts Sewing.
🧵 SIZE ADVICE
- Fanny is 1.73m tall and wears a size 36. We recommend that you take your usual size. But if you are between two sizes, take the size down.
🇫🇷 ♻️ PRODUCTION & SOURCING
The Shorts are entirely made in France, in Paris.
👀 CARE & COMPOSITION
Care : machine wash (30°).
Composition : unique print on upcycled polyester.
Our pieces fit normally, but if you are between two sizes, we advise you to take the size down(especially for Sweaters and T-Shirts).
Our accessories (headbands & bucket hats) are in one size.
If unsure, message us on Instagramor our contact form. We will be happy to advise you!
- In stock: delivery within 5 days.
- In pre-order: the delivery time is indicated below the Buy Button (navy blue).
- Free from 200€ of purchase (Colissimo Home or Point Relais).
- Free set back Showroom (75008, make an appointment here.)
- Colissimo Point Relais: 3, €2
- Colissomo Home: €5.9
Returns & exchanges
- Return / exchange procedure available here
- Refund within 15 days.
Type of payment
- Payment 3 times without fees available from 100€ of purchase (to be selected at the time of payment).
- Payment by CB or by Paypal (check and cash authorized at the Showroom)
- Secure payment with the 3D Secure system
- Promo code or Credit note to be entered at time of payment
What happens if I order parts in stock and parts on pre-order at the same time?
We send only one shipment, which corresponds to the delivery time of the pre-order part. Nevertheless, if you urgently need the part in stock, write to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to know the delivery time of a pre-order part?
The delivery time of a pre-order may vary from product to product, since our pieces are made by different seamstresses and different workshops. The delivery time is indicated on each product page, above the blue "pre-order" purchase button.
How do pre-orders work?
For more information on our pre-order system, go here!
How do I know my size?