The company and Paris is committed to the protection of personal data processed in the context of its commercial activity of online sales of ready-to-wear for women.
For the purposes of total transparency, the company and Paris have defined this Data Protection Policy, so that any customer, as a natural person, can, at any time, be aware of the commitments made and the practices applied on his personal data.
The company and Paris undertake to process all the data collected in accordance with the texts applicable to data protection (Law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended and General European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on data protection, these two texts being hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”).
Personal data is processed for the following main purposes:
- The taking into account of orders placed on the site www. and paris. com
- The provision of technological services (websites) and marketing
(newsletter, social networks)
- Management of logistics services (orders, supplies,
The company and Paris collect personal data from data subjects as follows:
- As part of any order made on the site www. and paris. com and information completed on this occasion,
- As part of the various exchanges taking place with the company and Paris (mailings, letters, messaging . ),
- As part of the technological services made available to customers (newsletters, online forms. ),
- As part of the logistics services made available to customers.
As part of its business, the company and Paris collect data belonging to the following categories of personal data:
- Contact data (email, telephone, address)
- Connection data (IP address, logs, etc. )
- Location data (movements, GPS, GSM data, etc. )
- Banking information (type of credit card, bank information useful for payment of the order)
L'use of data
Your personal data may be processed through the Site for the following purposes :
The form on the Site allows you to buy the products offered directly on the Site, to be delivered to the address indicated by you, and to create a customer account if you wish.
Subject to your prior agreement, you are hereby informed and on the occasion of this collection that and Paris may send you promotional and advertising offers in connection with the Site.
The Site includes a login area to allow you to access your account, make new purchases, and track your orders already placed. The browsing data of Site visitors is collected through the connection data generated by the Site's web server. They are kept for security and personalization purposes and to allow you to access your account. This data is intended for the services and Paris and/or the service providers it uses to manage the Site and ensure its security.
The Site places cookies, if necessary with your consent. The data collected by means of these cookies, the purposes of their collection, the recipients of the data, as well as a reminder of your rights, are detailed in the tab at the bottom left of the website (Axeptio).
The data you enter is necessary for the management of orders, the execution and monitoring of commercial relations, as well as for internal statistical purposes. This personal data processed via the Site remains on the territory of the European Union. The data collected on the Site is exclusively intended for and Paris, and/or the subcontractors who may be called upon in the context of the management of the Site and the management of orders.
Depending on the case, these recipients can êbe:
- The subcontractors to which the company and Paris call for any technical or logistical operation under the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, in particular in terms of confidentiality and security.
On a case-by-case basis for the processing operations described in the article "Use of data" above, the company and Paris determine the recipients of the data according to their missions and their authorizations to receive the data in compliance specific purposes.
Our subcontractors are required to process the personal data of customers of the company and Paris as far as they are concerned and in particular:
- Logistics management (order and delivery management, inventory management: Shopify) and e-mailing management (Klaviyo)
- Spark. do is a partner of et Paris as our digital agency for the implementation of Ads on Facebook and Instagram. As part of this paid partnership, Spark takes care of sponsored posts.
The company and Paris have determined specific rules concerning the retention period of the personal data of the persons concerned, in order to limit the retention for a strictly necessary period. The data of visitors to the Site, customers or prospects of and Paris are kept for the time necessary to manage the commercial relationship and to process their request(s).
All data used to establish proof of a right or contract, or kept for compliance with a legal and/or regulatory obligation, may be subject to an archiving policy. , and be kept for these purposes in accordance with the legal and/or regulatory provisions in force.
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 and the GDPR, you have the right to access, rectify or delete personal data relating to you. concerning, and where applicable, a right to the portability of your data. You can request the limitation or oppose the processing of your data, or if necessary, withdraw your consent. You can also define directives on the fate of your data after your death, by application of article 32 6° of the modified Law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978.
To exercise these rights, you can contact et Paris by writing to the following email address: etparis. info@gmail. com
In accordance with the law, you have the legal right to lodge any complaint with a supervisory authority: https://www. cnil. en/
For more information on the meaning of rights; the CNIL has created a section dedicated to understanding rights which can be consulted here: https://www. cnil. en/en/ understanding-your-rights