Total Look Tweed - White Sparkle Weave
- The Chimney Collar runs a little large. Between 2 sizes, take the size below.
- Alice wears a size 36 and is 1m73 tall.
Alice is 1.73m tall and wears a size 34.
Production & Material Sourcing
- Haute Couture tweed, sourced from suppliers of major Luxury Houses.
- Sweater 100% made in France (in Roanne, by Adélaïde & Alice) and designed in Paris.
Care & Composition
Composition: 50% Wool / 50% Acrylic
Knitted and assembled in France, in Roanne, by Adelaide, Alice and Ricardo.
Care: Hand wash, cold / Dry flat
Fabric : 100% Wool Crepe (Soft fabric with weight, impeccable drape)
Lining : 100% Acetate. Anti-static: does not stick to tights.
Care : Hand wash cold / Dry flat
Our pieces fit normally, but if you are between two sizes, we advise you to take the size down(especially for Sweaters and T-Shirts).
Our accessories (headbands & bucket hats) are in one size.
If unsure, message us on Instagramor our contact form. We will be happy to advise you!
- In stock: delivery within 5 days.
- In pre-order: the delivery time is indicated below the Buy Button (navy blue).
- Free from 200€ of purchase (Colissimo Home or Point Relais).
- Free set back Showroom (75008, make an appointment here.)
- Colissimo Point Relais: 3, €2
- Colissomo Home: €5.9
Returns & exchanges
- Return / exchange procedure available here
- Refund within 15 days.
Type of payment
- Payment 3 times without fees available from 100€ of purchase (to be selected at the time of payment).
- Payment by CB or by Paypal (check and cash authorized at the Showroom)
- Secure payment with the 3D Secure system
- Promo code or Credit note to be entered at time of payment
What happens if I order parts in stock and parts on pre-order at the same time?
We send only one shipment, which corresponds to the delivery time of the pre-order part. Nevertheless, if you urgently need the part in stock, write to us here: email@example.com
How to know the delivery time of a pre-order part?
The delivery time of a pre-order may vary from product to product, since our pieces are made by different seamstresses and different workshops. The delivery time is indicated on each product page, above the blue "pre-order" purchase button.
How do pre-orders work?
For more information on our pre-order system, go here!
How do I know my size?