The first @et.paris blouse, the one you put on without thinking, both at work… and in the evening!
- One Cut straight, slightly loose, which lets the body express itself throughout the day (and at night).
- Silk Chiffon sleeves, which give the Blouse its eminently Couture side.
- covered buttons, which add a note of elegance and of subtlety.
- An ideal length, which allows it to be worn indoors or out
In Total Cool, with jeans and a pair of loafers or sneakers.
In Total Look, with the matching Pants.
- The trousers fit normally.
- Alice is 1m73 tall and wears a size 36.
- The Pants are made in France, in Paris and Bordeaux.
- The Chiffon comes from a Haute Couture supplier.
- The Fabric comes from a Spanish house.
Our pieces fit normally, but if you are between two sizes, we advise you to take the size down(especially for Sweaters and T-Shirts).
Our accessories (headbands & bucket hats) are in one size.
If unsure, message us on Instagramor our contact form. We will be happy to advise you!
- In stock: delivery within 5 days.
- In pre-order: the delivery time is indicated below the Buy Button (navy blue).
- Free from 200€ of purchase (Colissimo Home or Point Relais).
- Free set back Showroom (75008, make an appointment here.)
- Colissimo Point Relais: 3, €2
- Colissomo Home: €5.9
Returns & exchanges
- Return / exchange procedure available here
- Refund within 15 days.
Type of payment
- Payment 3 times without fees available from 100€ of purchase (to be selected at the time of payment).
- Payment by CB or by Paypal (check and cash authorized at the Showroom)
- Secure payment with the 3D Secure system
- Promo code or Credit note to be entered at time of payment
What happens if I order parts in stock and parts on pre-order at the same time?
We send only one shipment, which corresponds to the delivery time of the pre-order part. Nevertheless, if you urgently need the part in stock, write to us here: email@example.com
How to know the delivery time of a pre-order part?
The delivery time of a pre-order may vary from product to product, since our pieces are made by different seamstresses and different workshops. The delivery time is indicated on each product page, above the blue "pre-order" purchase button.
How do pre-orders work?
For more information on our pre-order system, go here!
How do I know my size?